Primary Teacher - Tema
Teacher Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
Must live in or around Tema com 26 or Dawenya. Proven experience as a teacher Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures. Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills Well-organized and committed. Creative and energetic Strong moral values and discipline Knowledge of CPR Diploma, HND, Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3