Supervisors Of Study
We seek passionate individuals with relentless drive who can grow our innovation-driven learning programme. This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative team that will stop at nothing to make sure pupils and students achieve and have fun doing it.
Any person who has successfully completed a Diploma or Degree programme, preferably in education, with majors in English, Mathematics and/or Science may apply. A minimum of 3 years working experience is required. Selected applicants will go through our screening and training processes and hopefully build a rewarding career with us.
▪ Assist in creating, administering and interpreting tests, student data and other assessments and appropriately discuss results and implications with pupils, parents, and teachers in a professional environment
▪ Assist in the design and conduct of small group or one-on-one online sessions in response to identified needs related to learning
▪ Demonstrate personal growth and professional development
▪ Work as a company client service representative
▪ Perform other related tasks assigned