1. Instruct and teach children (normally up to 4 years of age) in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth
2. Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
3. Create activities that are fun and educational for the children. 4. Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child.
5. Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed.
6. Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students