Marketing / Management Teacher
1. Teaches content and skills in Marketing and Business Management courses, utilizing curriculum
2. Adapts marketing material and methods to develop relevant sequential assignments and lesson plans that guide and challenge students.
3. Develops lesson plans and supplementary materials compatible with the division’s basic instructional philosophy and congruent with course standards; provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student and subgroups of students.
4. Evaluates academic and social growth of students, prepares reports, maintains appropriate records to include attendance reports, checklists, and other recordkeeping activities as necessary.
5. Encourages students to think independently and to express original ideas.
6. Evaluates each student’s progress in meeting the course standards for marketing skills.
7. Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive classroom environment.
8. Any other duty assign by the Director