Physics Teacher Wanted For Employment
The duties and responsibilities of a Teacher shall include the following:
• To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the GES and WAEC for the WASSCE programme under the overall guidance of the Head of Department/Director.
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and
attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of
School or Head of Unit.
• Lecture planning, preparation and research
• checking and assessing students' work
• encouraging personal development via tutorials
• invigilating examinations
• liaising with other professionals/employers
• Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any Economics related field.
• Ability to work well with a range of people
• Organisation skills
• Expertise in a particular subject area or areas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
Note: Detailed /Main Responsibilities will be provided on appointment