Cambridge IGCSE English Teacher
1. Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that are aligned with Cambridge curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
2. Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
3. Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities in appropriate grade levels and subjects.
4. Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
6. Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
7. Perform other duties as may be assigned.