Primary 1-6 Teachers
3 - 5 Years
• Bachelor, Master of Education or Related Discipline • PGDE for Primary Education • Music
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Use relevant technology to support instruction
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
- Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs
- Keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- Registering and monitoring the attendance of students under one’s care;
- Three or more years of classroom teaching experience.
- Diverse populations
- Remote learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Information technology literate. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Google applications for education and multimedia applications.
- Organization, Time management, Motivational and Leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Good listeners and enjoy working with children.
Kojo Thompson Road