3 - 5 Years
Degree in Music
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Information technology literate. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Google applications for education and multimedia applications.
- Organization, Time management, Motivational and Leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Good listeners and enjoy working with children.
Kojo Thompson Road