IGCSE History Teacher
1. A Bachelor’s degree in History or a similar discipline. 2. A passion for History and the ability to inspire students. 3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. 4. The ability to engage with young people and develop lesson plans that resonate with them. 5. The willingness to work overtime. 6. Compassion and a personable manner. 7. Resilience and the ability to work with students from multiple backgrounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach history using varied and innovative teaching strategies.
- Be aware of and implement as necessary, developments in History teaching in order to further pupil progress.
- Provide students with regular feedback and positive reinforcement on all aspects of their performance.
- Deliver lessons to students through a variety of teaching methods, Knowledge of child cognitive development and various learning styles
- Prepare and implement lessons that encourage and foster proficient oral and written expression,
critical thinking, applications, and ethics
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve instructional practices
- Inspire the curiosity of student
- Prepare tests to evaluate students’ progress, assess students’ abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Creates an environment of mutual respect and understanding, manages student behavior.
- Attend staff meeting, trainings and conferences.
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities, school events
- Hold a valid degree in a relevant subject and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in the subject
- Have a min of 2 year relevant teaching experience
- IGCSE /A -Level teaching experience is highly desirable
- Committed and passionate teacher
3 High Street