Nursery Teacher ( 1 &2)
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
First degree in education or related field
- To take responsibility for the welfare and safety of all the children in our nursery.
- To promote positive behaviour from children and to assist in establishing good standards of behaviour throughout the nursery.
- To work closely with other members of staff to establish the highest standards of achievement, within a learning environment which reflects current excellent practice for very young children
- To be an effective nursery teacher, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment.
- To promote equal opportunities for all
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
Kojo Thompson Road