As a Math Teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students' theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students' progress.
- Plan and present lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Prepare and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Source the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensure that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grade assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilate quizzes and final examinations.
- Document and report on students' progress.
- Attend meetings with parents and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Education with a specialization in Mathematics, or equivalent field
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher at the secondary level or higher
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.