1 - 3 Years
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
Bachelor’s degree in English and Education. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a teaching role. Must be a First language English speaker. The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently. The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.