Creative Arts And ICT Teacher
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor’s degree in Education or Diploma • Proven experience as a creative arts or ICT teacher with three (3) years post qualification experience • Excellent understanding of the principles of educational methods • Excellent communication and instructional skills • Ability to act as mediator between children • Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable • Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen • Must be living within oyibi, Amanfro, Ashiyie Amarahia and its environs
- Employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Ensure effective development of students’ literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Ensure development of students’ learning capacities according to school policies: resilience, resourcefulness, reflectiveness and reciprocity.
- To implement the school Behaviour, Relationships and Rewards policy, underpinned by effective Teaching & Learning.