IGCSE/A' Level Business Studies Teacher
A reputable international school in Accra is lookiing to employ a Business Studies teacher
The Successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Teaching IGCSE/ A' Level Business Studies to students
2. Prepare them for their exams using the Cambridge approved curriculum.
3. Be accountable for leading, managing and developing the subject area.
4. Raise standards of student attainment and achievement within the subject/curriculum area and to monitor and support student progress.
Preferences/ Requirements/ Qualifications
1. We prefer people with a minimum of 3 years of Business Studies teaching experience at an International School.
2. We also are looking for people who have majored in Business or Business Management.
3. Minimum degree requirement is a Bachelor’s degree and post graduate diploma in education with a a teacher's license.