Digital Marketing Strategist
Web Developer Information
3 - 5 Years
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience • 3+ years of experience managing B2B sites and digital content, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space (SaaS) • Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem and best practices for web design and digital marketing across desktop and mobile • Strong command of Adobe Suite applications – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc • Understanding of content management systems (CMS) and web publishing (WordPress experience preferred) • Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing experience
- Manage website, including but not limited to helping to develop, and then execute on, the strategy and vision; managing the website content and operations; optimizing site performance and functionality (e.g., traffic, engagement, IA and UX); and publishing content via Dynamics 365.
- Ensure site content and assets bring the company’s brand and story to life through the effective use of digital content and design.
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Digital and Design teams to:
1) develop and implement an SEO and backlink strategy that increases organic traffic, rankings, and conversions and
2) analyze click paths to drive desired user flows and conversion points
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing departments (e.g., Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to create digital content and customer experiences that meet overall Marketing KPIs and specific campaign goals and objectives
- Monitor the performance of published content and leverage insights to identify opportunities for updates, SEO optimization and new formats and/or approaches