The video below is copyright free and can be used at will, without asking for authorization
WHO recommends 7 tips in protecting yourself against the risk of coronavirus infection:
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or with an alcohol-based gel.
2. Need to cough or sneeze? Do it into a tissue or bent elbow, and then wash your hands.
3. Stay at least a metre away from other people, especially if they are coughing, sneezing, or have a fever.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
5. Avoid direct contact with live animals. If this is impossible, make sure to clean your hands afterwards.
6. Do not eat raw or poorly cooked animal products and wash your hands, clean surfaces and utensils afterwards.
7. If you develop a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of World Health Organization (WHO).