• 91-Day and 182-Day T- Bills both dipped by a basis point.
• Accra Bourse kicked start new year on a positive note.
• Ghana cedi outmuscled both the British pound and Euro.
• International equity markets kicked…
• Yields on 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bills rose further.
• 3-Year Bond upped by 25 basis points, now at 19.25 percent.
• Accra Bourse ended bearish with 3 laggards.
• Cedi depreciated against all the three major tra…
• Producer Price Inflation settled at 8.4 percent in October 2020
• 91-Day T-Bill rose by 6 basis points to 14.06 percent.
• Ghana Stock Exchange closed on a mixed note.
• Cedi depreciated against all the three m…
• Inflation eased to 10.1 percent in October 2020.
• Yields on short-dated treasury securities moderated further.
• Government raised $388.90 million 3-Year Dollar denominated bond at a yield of 4.75 percent.
• Yield on 2-Year Note still unchanged at 18.50 percent.
• Government raised a total of 1.92 billion from the primary market last Friday.
• Accra Bourse deepened its year-to-date losses of its indices.
• Producer Price Inflation settled at 9.60 percent.
• Yields on 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bills surged last Friday.
• Accra Bourse headed southwards on EGH woes.
• Ghana cedi depreciated against all three major tradi…
• Inflation dropped to 10.4 percent in September
• Yield on 5-Year Bond now at 19.85 percent, upped by 60 basis point.
• Interest rate on 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bill dropped, but 364-Day T-Bill surged.
• Accra Bours…
• Ghana’s economy posted mixed outturns in first nine months
• Yield on 182-Day T-Bill dropped to 14.11 percent.
• Accra Bourse sustained recovery mode.
• Ghana cedi outmuscled the British pound and the Euro.
• Ghana’s economy contracted in 2nd quarter of 2020
• Business and Consumer sentiment on recovery mode
• Yield on 2-year note upped by 25 basis points, now at 18.50 percent.
• GSE ended the first trading week in t…
• Producer Price Inflation dropped further to 9.0 percent.
• Interest rates on 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bills upped last Friday.
• GSE drove further southwards.
• The Cedi sustained a year-to-date appreciation agains…
• Inflation dropped to 10.5 percent in August.
• Yield on 182-Day T-Bill edged down by 2 basis points.
• GSE headed southward.
• The Cedi posted positive year-to-date appreciation against the British Pound.
• Brent crude oil tumble…
? July’s inflation settled at 11.40 percent.
? Interest rates on 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bills surged.
? GSE tumbled on account of selloffs in some consumer stable stocks.
? The Cedi depreciated against the three ma…
? Yield on 364-Day T-Bill at 16.94 percent, upped by 12 basis points.
? The GSE Equity indices closed mixed.
? The Cedi appreciated against the Euro but lost to the British Pound and the US Dollar.
? Wallstreet clo…
? Monetary Policy Rate (MPR) unchanged at 14.50 percent.
? The GSE recovered some of its recent losses.
? The Cedi marginally depreciated against the US Dollar.
? The US equity indices closed mixed.
? Gold jumped…
? June’s PPI at 8.70 percent
? Government seeks GHS11.80 billion to supplement 2020 budget.
? GSE indices ended in the gains.
? The Cedi depreciated against all the 3 major trading currencies.
? Wallstreet tumble…
? June’s inflation dipped by 10 basis points to settle at 11.20 percent.
? Government issued the 6-year bond at 19.50 percent
? The GSE equity indices closed mixed.
? Cedi appreciated against the US Dollar but lost …
? Yields on short-dated Treasury securities recorded mixed adjustments.
? GSE extended its bearish run.
? The Cedi lost its footing against all the 3 major trading currencies.
? Brent crude oil surged on hopes of an uptick in demand.
? Ghana’s economy grew by 4.9 percent in Q1, 2020.
? Yields on short-dated treasury securities rose.
? The GSE extended its bearish run.
? Cedi advanced against the British Pound and the Euro but depreciated against US Dollar.
? May’s inflation rose to 11.3 percent
? Yields on GOG treasury securities eased.
? The GSE closed in the red.
? Global equity markets tumbled on fears of a second wave of covid-19 infections.
? Cedi appreciated a…
? Interest rates eased on short-dated treasury securities.
? Accra Bourse saw its indices closing mixed.
? Cedi fell again against all the three major trading currencies.
? Global equity markets stepped up recover…
Yields adjusted mixed, 3-Year Bond now at 18.85 percent.
GSE closed bearish as benchmark index headed southwards.
Cedi depreciated against all three major trading currencies.
Brent crude sustained its upward rally, supported by gl…
April’s PPI at 7.4 percent
91-Day T-Bill now at 14.06 percent as interest rates were upwardly adjusted.
Equity indices closed mixed in the week ended 22nd May 2020.
Ghana Cedi advanced against all three major trading currencies.
April’s inflation rose to 10.6 percent.
Yields on short-dated treasury securities trimmed.
Ghana Stock Exchange closed in the red as investors reacted to the dividend suspension.
The Ghana Cedi sustained its year-to-date appreci…
Yield on 2-year Treasury Note eased but short-dated securities recorded marginal uptick.
Ghana Stock Exchange extended its bearish run into the new month.
The Ghana Cedi appreciated against the Pound and Euro but lost to the US dol…
Producer Price Inflation for March eased to 6.8 percent.
Yields on Government of Ghana treasury securities eased further
GSE Benchmark Index tumbled.
The Ghana Cedi depreciated against all the 3 major trading …
Ghana’s economic outlook downgraded into the negative by Moody
Yields on GOG’s short dated securities witnessed mixed adjustments
GSE rebounded spurred by gains in some heavily capitalized stocks.
The Ghana Cedi appreciated agains…
March Inflation unchanged at 7.8 percent.
Interest rates on GoG securities eased, 3-Year Bond now at 19 percent.
The GSE extended bearish run on significant selling pressure.
The Ghana Cedi lost grounds to bot…
GHS1.2 billion raised from Contingency Fund to fight COVID-19
Yields on short-dated Treasury bills slashed significantly.
The GSE ended in the red on investors' risk aversion.
The Ghana Cedi depreciated agains…
Government to borrow GHS17.9 billion in the second quarter, 2020
Yields on both the 91- and 182-day T-bills eased by 20 bps.
The GSE extended its losses.
The Ghana Cedi appreciated against the British Pound an…
Producer Price Inflation dropped to 11.8 percent in February
Yield on short-dated treasury securities trimmed.
GSE ended bearish on selling pressures.
Ghana cedi recorded another round of weekly depreciatio…
MPR dropped to combat COVID-19 impact on Ghana’s economy
Yield on 5-Yr Bond raised by 220 basis points but 91-Day T-Bill eased.
GSE drove further southwards.
Ghana cedi outmuscled staged missed performance ag…
February Inflation unchanged at 7.8 percent
Interest rates on short-dated treasury securities witnessed mixed adjustment.
Accra Bourse failed to post gain despite dividend declarations.
Ghana cedi outmuscl…
Government raised GHS1.07 billion from the issuance of a 3-year bond
Interest rates on 91-Day, 182-Day and 364-Day T-Bills upwardly adjusted.
GSE tumbled despite positive corporate actions to stir risk taking.
January PPI rose to 13.3 percent.
Yields on short dated treasury instruments posted mixed outturns.
The GSE equity indices edged up.
The Ghana cedi sustained its bullish run against the 3 major trading curren…
January Inflation at 7.8 percent.
Interest rate on 2-yeat note dropped by 75 basis points.
GSE equity indices recorded mixed outturns.
Cedi sustained upward trajectory, recorded its 3rd straight weekly gain a…
Eurobond Issuance successful.
Interest rate on short-dated treasury securities rose marginally.
GSE’s benchmark index worsened its year-to-date loss.
Ghana Cedi extended bullish run against all three major tra…
Producer Price Inflation at 13.00 percent.
Yield on 364-Day upped by 3-basis points.
GSE recorded its first week-on-week gain since beginning of 2020.
Cedi advanced against both the US dollar and Euro.
Ghana to reinstate abolished taxes, IMF advise
Yield on 3-year note upped by 105 basis points to 20.75 percent.
Accra Bourse dropped further on account of significant selling pressures in MTN and SCB.
2019 Inflation ended at 7.9 percent.
91-Day T-Bill upped 2 basis points.
GSE extended its bearish into 2020.
Cedi lost footing versus the British pound and US dollar.
Gold trimmed gains as US-Iran conflicts …
2-Year T/Note raised by 145 basis points.
Market indices upped their values on reduced selling pressure in some blue-chip stocks.
Ghana Cedi depreciated against all three major trading currencies.
Yields on the 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bills eased.
Accra Bourse closed last trading week in November on a mixed note
Ghana Cedi posted significant depreciations against all three major trading currencies.
Brent crude oil dropped on…
Monetary Policy Rate maintained at 16 percent
Producer Price Inflation dropped to 8.9 percent in October
91-Day T-Bill upped by a basis point.
Accra Bourse tumbled on account of SCB.
Cedi depreciated against…
Ghana’s economy to grow at 6.8 percent in 2020.
Government expected to spend GHS85.9 billion in 2020.
Yields on short-dated treasury instruments recorded mixed adjustment.
GSE posted whipsawed previous week’s …
Yields on 364-Day T-bill and 2-Year Note raised.
The equity market halted further declines.
The Ghana cedi advanced against the British pound and the Euro.
Gold fell to a three-year low as US and China made pr…
BOG to Pump $1 billion dollars into the reserves.
Yield on 182-Day T-bill dipped by a basis point.
The equity market drifted further southwards.
The Ghana cedi depreciated against all the three major currencie…
Ghana drops four places in Ease of Doing Business rankings
Yields on treasury securities recorded mixed adjustments.
The equity market extended its bearish run.
The Ghana cedi firmed against the Pound and Eur…
Consumer Price Inflation dropped for the first time after rebasing
Producer Price Inflation dropped to 9.7 percent in September
IMF drops growth forecast for 2019
Yields on 182-Day and 364-Day T-Bills eased.
Yields on 91-Day and 182-Day T-Bills slashed by a basis point each.
Accra Bourse recorded another week-on-week decline.
Ghana cedi depreciated against all the three major trading currencies.
Global equity mark…
Interest rate on the 91-Day T-Bill trimmed by a basis point.
Accra Bourse extended bearish run into the new month.
Ghana cedi outmuscled the Euro but depreciated against the US dollar and British pound.