Advanced Inventory Management Software / System
Pc Programs Information
- Track product Batch/Serial/Lot Numbers with Expiry Date; at any time you will know which product batch numbers are available with their Quantity and Expiry Date.
- Multiple Inventory Locations; Track inventory at different Locations, Shops, Stores, Warehouse, Site and Bin Locations (rows, shelves, or bins) or both.
- FIFO; Use First In, First Out or Weighted Average inventory valuation. Get the flexibility to track inventory using FIFO costing or Weighted Average costing and switch between the two methods at any time.
- Know which product batch numbers are available with their quantity and expiry date.
- Keep track of how much inventory or stock you store at each location/site/shop/store/warehouse
- Set site-specific reorder points so you know when to reorder inventory at each location/site/shop/store/warehouse
- Purchase items or inventory for a specific location/site/shop/store/warehouse
- Sell items from a specific location/site/shop/store/warehouse
- Transfer items between locations/sites/shops/stores/warehouses
- Run location/site specific reports
Neburako Nana Eburako