Y & W Prefabricated Building
Y & W Industry (GH) Ltd
Build Smart, Build Faster, Build for Less
Prefabricated building is a modern type of building construction, using steel structure as frame and light foaming cement. It is light, safe, has long life, reasonable construction cost, fast construction speed and beautiful appearance.
How it works
All or part of the construction will be prefabricated in the factory and assembled at the construction site. After the precast construction is delivered to the site, the reinforced concrete is lapped and poured. This kind of building technique has been widely used in Europe, America and Japan.
- Roofing tile: uPVC synthetic resin tile
Purlin: c-type steel (hot – dip galvanized)
Roofing bracket : hot – dip galvanized pipe profile
Column beam : dip galvanized pipe profile
Floor panel : galvanized laminate and reinforced concrete.
- Floor : rein forced concrete pouring
The outer wall board and the partition wall board are as follows:
1. The main material – the inner and outer layers are high pressure cement fabricated; Hollow for one-time pouring of light foaming cement
2. Hanging board: decorative wall board (with different materials and colours). The internal wall board is decorated with bamboo and wood fiber decorative board (waterproof, fireproof, heat preservation, heat insulation, anti-corrosion, beautiful appearance)
3. Floor: floor with plastic floor (beautiful, wear-resistance, long life, waterproof, anticorrosion, various styles.)
4. Doors and windows: security doors, fire doors, uPVC Sliding windows or aluminium alloy window.