Corporate research has emerged as the fountainhead of evidence and analysis and can answer some
of the most fundamental questions facing businesses. However, the business world nowadays is
notorious by its overflow of data; this makes finding and using the needed information nearly
impossible. It is crucial for organizations to take informed decisions in order to optimize its
At Globatex Research, we provide our clients with analytical studies in order to help them utilize
their resources and efforts at the utmost level using primary and secondary data as needed. Clients
have generally valued our corporate research as a service bureau to feed relevant data and, where
resources and capability permitted, carry out analysis to strengthen the planning exercises of
At Globatex Research, we provide the following corporate research and consultancy services:
1. Pilot/Baseline Analytical Studies
2. Programme/Project Monitoring and Evaluation
3. Endline Analytical Studies
4. Survey Design and Data Processing
5. Market Research and Statistical Analysis
3.2.1 Pilot/Baseline Analytical Studies
Baseline/pilot studies are routinely performed among many organizations and businesses as part
of the pre-intervention foundational activities, as they help in testing hypotheses and can be a point
of reference in formative stages of a project or programme.
Globatex Research carries out pilot/baseline analytical studies that provide you valuable insights
for your projects and programmes. Our pilot/baseline studies serve as a benchmark for
governmental, nongovernmental, foundations, bilateral and multilateral organizations to:
• Design and plan their projects through good monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
• Determine the priority areas of projects with multiple objectives.
• Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of projects.
3.2.2 Programme/Project Monitoring and Evaluation
Globatex Research carries out systematic and routine data collection from projects and
programmes to help governmental, nongovernmental, foundations, bilateral and multilateral
• Learn from experiences to improve operational activities and practices in the future
• Have internal and external accountability of the resources used and the results obtained
Page 12 of 42
• Take informed decisions on the future of the initiative
• Assess the social-economic impact of projects
• Promote empowerment of beneficiaries of the initiative.
3.2.3 Endline Analytical Studies
Endline studies are gaining significant recognition and appreciation around the world because of
its usefulness. Our endline studies will help you understand the drawbacks of our
project/programme, the gaps in the implementation as well as the possible changes that could be
made to the project/programme in the years to come.
Our typical endline studies will help you answer the following key questions:
What is the impact of the programme/project on the beneficiaries?
What are the drawbacks of the programme/project?
What gaps exist in the programme/project’s intervention?
What are the costs incurred?
What recommendations can be made for the future?
These questions are important for policy formulation and implementation. The outcome
information will be useful by relevant stakeholders of your projects/programme to help them gauge
the impact of the projects/programme in order to make informed decisions.
3.2.4 Survey Design and Data Processing
Survey data management is an important aspect of our everyday business activities. If you are
looking for effective survey data processing services, Globatex is the right place for you.
Our survey design and data processing services allow companies to capture, process, and manage
research data accurately; enabling them to gain insights into the market they are serving and know
consumers’ behaviour, needs, and expectations.
Our survey services include:
• Preparation of Field Manuals
• Design and Implement all Data Collection Instruments/Plans
• Recruitment and Training of Enumerators
• Procurements of Logistics and Supplies
• Data Collection, Entry and Processing
• Survey Data Analysis (Quantitative/Qualitative)
• Data Quality Assurance
• Conducting Validation Workshop
• Preparation of Fieldwork Report
Page 13 of 42
3.2.5 Market/Enterprise Research and Statistical Analysis
Entering new markets, introducing new products/services and targeting new consumer segments
indispensably require a thorough market study and statistical analysis.
Our market analysis is beneficial for the companies and the entrepreneurs we serve as it helps them
to identify both the opportunities and threats coming their way and gives them a strong idea of the
present and future scenario of the industry. We help businesses to determine the nature of
competition, marketing approach, financial stability for business etc.
Our range of market research and planning services include:
• Market Feasibility Studies
• Needs Analysis and Business Case Development Studies
• Product Strategy Development Studies (New Concept Testing)
• Market Sizing and Segmentation Studies
• B2B Surveys
• Customer Insight Studies (Satisfaction Level and Loyalty Studies, Customer Interaction
Channels, Customer Relationship Management etc.)
• Brand Strategy Development
• Business Networking Support
• SWOT Analysis
• Corporate Image Surveys