Religious Studies and Church Administration
The department offers programmes in Religious Studies, and Church Administration. The main objectives of the Department are to:
- Provide an intellectual climate in which students can develop the ability to think critically and an understanding of theological issues
- Offer courses for students to over-come weaknesses and provide instruction in depth in special fields of interests
- Provide in-depth training for church administrators and provide basic background in managerial and accounting studies
SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate holders
An aggregate score of 24 or better in both the core and elective subjects.
Must be from an accredited institution
The following qualifications are also acceptable for admission to degree programmes in the Department of Business Administration at the Catholic Institute of Business and Technology
- Diplomas from a recognized university
- Post-Secondary Teacher Training College certificate from a recognized institution
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Candidates applying as Mature Students must be at least twenty five (25) years at least two (2) years’ working experience and/or evidence of any other educational upgrading. Note that all matured students will be invited for an interview.