Opportunity 2 Excel Ltd
O2E is one of the leading Consultancy Firms in Ghana. It was registered and started operations in 2009 to provide the following services: Leadership training, financial engineering services, feasibility studies, accounting and auditing services, banking and microfinance advisory services, finance and investment services, brokerage services, specialized services in agriculture and health care, housing construction, evaluation and implementation of energy projects and others.
The company has 6 years experience in various fields of operations. Since its inception the firm has assisted many desirable young entrepreneurs to source funding to either start a new business or for expansion.
It has also provided leadership, management and financial literacy training to many fresh graduate entrepreneurs in Ghana. The company has undertaken many projects in specialized areas and has created equal employment for men, women and the physically challenged.
The Agricultural Food Crops Expert responsibbilites are: 1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production. 3) Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
4) Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
5) Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops. 6) Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
7) Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
8) Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production. 9) Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
10) Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
11) Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics. 12) Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
13) Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
14) Negotiates with bank officials to obtain credit from bank.
Kindly forward full CV, case studies and familiar with Climate Chanage Adaptation and Mitigation would be added advantage..