Business Development Manager (Takoradi)
Business Development Jobs Information
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with tenants of the Company and working closely with the CEO. As the Business Development Manager, you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports the tenants’ business growth strategy.
- Develop and execute strategic business plan for tenants that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports tenants’ company revenue and profitability targets.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts of tenants.
- Analyze tenants financial data and develop effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits
- Develop new business opportunities with existing tenants at all stages of the sales cycle to include presenting compelling business propositions.
- Develop long term strategic relationships with tenants and their stakeholders.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of their products solutions.
- Assist tenants with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference materials and other documents as required.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow their business and generate sales.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings of tenants and promote product solutions and brands.
- Identify marketing opportunities and lead the implementations of marketing strategies for their respective target markets.
- Setting goals for the sales team and training them to build the sales capacity to meet targets
- Assist the tenants in their recruitment and training of staff to develop premium customer service
- Analyze shopper experiences to determine whether shoppers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Prepare tenants performance reports and analysis to the center manager on a monthly basis.
- Prepare other monthly reports to the center manager
Sales and Marketing
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement
- Sending monthly reports to the General Manager
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your CVs and relevant testimonials to the following medium by FRIDAY, 05/05/2023