Business Development Manager - Kumasi
Business Development Jobs Information
Business Development Jobs
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1. A minimum of first degree in Marketing or related fields. • CIM certification is an advantage 2. Must have at least 1-3 years of work experience as a Marketer in the Financial Industry or related fields. 3. Knowledge of the micro finance and savings and loans industry is an advantage. 4. Excellent communication and presentation skills. 5. Must have a strong network base for customer prospect. 6. Must have strong marketing skills. 7. Must be a team player 8. Proficient in MS office
Manage all business development activities to ensure the organization meets its weekly, monthly and yearly targeted revenue.
- Soliciting for new account-corporate / individual account.
- Ensure that deposit mobilization of Gh¢2,000,000.00 target is achieved monthly.
- Identifying and developing new markets for product push.
- Developing marketing plans and tactical marketing strategy which are consistent with the overall Bank vision.
- Conduct and interpret market research for local market planning and goal setting.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge and industrial updates, trends and market environment in order to identify appropriate initiatives to help promote sales and retain assets.
- Assisting to formulate media, advertising and sales literature, ensuring that all compliance required are met and that branding is consistent.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marking activities.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in day-to-day marketing activities.
- Ensure the achievement of assigned monthly target as well as presentation of report.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3