Business Development Officer
Business Development Jobs Information
Our client, a reputable IT service company is looking for a proactive and skilled individual for the role of Business Development Officer to help with their marketing and business development activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Introduce IT solutions to target businesses
- Follow up on new business opportunities, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Plan and prepare presentations and communicate new products
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursuing leads and following through on prospects to successfully close sale deals.
- Provide management with market feedback.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Drive organizational growth and meeting revenue targets
- Update job knowledge and sharpening skills by participating in training and development activities.
- Participate in professional events and maintaining professional networks.
- Write reports and performing any other role that may be assigned by management