HR & Compliance Officer
Human Resources Administrator Jobs Information
We are currently seeking an ideal candidate to join our team in the Human Resources Department as an HR & Compliance Officer. As the HR and Compliance Officer, your primary responsibility will be to oversee and maintain compliance with all ethical and regulatory standards of our company. You will also be required to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Provide employee training on policies and procedures.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Advise internal management on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the organization.