HR Manager( Construction)
Human Resources Manager Jobs Information
Human Resources Manager Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Degree in business administration /related field 5-10 years experience in HR management in construction industry Professional Certification is a plus
- Working closely with various department, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy area such as such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Recruitment of staff: this includes developing job description and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms and shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Developing and implementing polices on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunity, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Preparing staff hand book
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertaking regular salary review
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (eg. Trade unions officials0 on issues relating to pay and work conditions.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employee law
- Dealing with grievance and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Other mutually agreed duties as may be instructed by the supervisor.
Airport Residential Area