Human Resource Manager
Human Resources Manager Jobs Information
Human Resources Manager Jobs
3 - 5 Years
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills • Excellent Interpersonal, Negation and Conflict Resolution Skills • Strong Organizational Skills and Attention to Detail • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage all core HR departmental areas, including payroll, employee relations, HR admin, learning and development, internal recruitment, employee engagement, and maintaining and improving HR systems.
- Current regulation compliance, including accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation.
- Manage the implementation of employment policies.
- Ensure employment law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development are applied.
- Ensure the onboarding process is handled in a professional manner to expedite the settling in period.
- Identify staffing needs and manage the creation of job descriptions.
- Regularly coach, mentor, and support colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs