Transport Officer - TEMA
Logistics Sector Jobs Information
Logistics Sector Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED 1. Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a transport department. 2. University degree/HND. 3. Experience in fleet management and / or logistics. PREFERRED 1. Extensive driving experience. 2. Mechanical experience.
- Coordinate the movement of vehicles and other transportation assets.
- Ensure the appropriate use, maintenance and repair of all light vehicles and trucks (private or leased), motorcycles and generators.
- Produce monthly fuel and vehicle use reports, “work orders,” etc.
- Train, monitor and supervise drivers.
- Act as liaison between the company and government agencies and personnel necessary to keep the vehicle fleet legal and roadworthy.
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of all the vehicles.
- Advising on driver deployment.
- Evaluating drivers' performance, allocating and rotating appropriate work assignments.
- Submitting regular and comprehensive monthly reports on vehicle movements, fuel usage and problems.
- Performing any other related duties when required.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3