Marketer Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE • Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or a related field. • 4 - 5 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role. REQUIREMENTS • Should be proactive, initiative and deadline driven. • Should have a high standard of professional and personal business conduct. • Should possess a track record of successfully managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns. • Possess strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships. • Demonstrate the ability to work effectively independently and in a team. • Should be knowledgeable about the most recent trends and ideal techniques for online marketing.
Our client, a reputable company in the security industry is looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of a DIGITAL MARKETER to assist in the daily operations of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. He or she will also be responsible for expanding our brand's local influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness by developing a marketing campaign to attract prospects and target existing customer groups.
- Maintain and develop the company’s social media presence on all digital platforms.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for websites, email, social media and search engine optimization (SEO)/search engine marketing (SEM).
- Evaluate and report on all digital marketing efforts by ensuring effectiveness.
- Create content for marketing campaigns including articles, brochures/flyers, social media posts, infographics, etc.
- Prepare and carry out all digital marketing strategies, including email, social media, SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns.
- Create, establish and sustain the company’s social media presence.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and compare results to goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan innovative and imaginative growth methods by working with salesforce software.
- Maintain database accuracy and marketing information to develop sales campaigns.
- Manage marketing events, such as industry roadshows creating and carrying out the company's yearly digital marketing strategy, which includes AdWords, SEO, social media, affiliates, and display/retargeting.
- Create cutting-edge digital marketing strategies that support the organisation's overall marketing plan.
- Create interesting digital content that improves the organisation's online brand and consumer engagement.
- Develop and implement the organisation's social media structure and policy and regulate the use of all social media handles.
- Create routine digital dashboards for the head of marketing to track performance against predetermined criteria
- Collaborate closely with IT and sales colleagues to ensure that all activities are coordinated.
1st Otwe street