Technical Sales Engineer (Oilfield-Takoradi)
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Insight HR Solutions is mandated by one of its clients in the oilfield to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer for immediate employment. The job is located in Takoradi.
Purpose of The Job
We are looking for an innovative Technical Sales Engineer who will spearhead the purchasing & sales process from client request to selecting suppliers and ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
Our Technical Sales Engineer will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers / vendors and negotiating with them to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders, organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement used in the business
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting operations.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors
- Supervising the purchasing / Sales team and delegating tasks across departments when necessary
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement / Sales reports.
- Attend meetings with the engineering team, vendors, and suppliers
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your CVs and relevant testimonials to the following medium by TUESDAY, 16/05/2023