VP Finance (Accra)
Other Finance Jobs Information
We are looking for a seasoned finance professional that has experience in areas such as strategy, fundraising as well as the essential financial management and compliance skills needed to run a high calibre and fast-moving finance function.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and long term strategy.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Take lead on running an end-to-end fund-raising process, which includes preparing investment memorandums, data rooms and all required due diligence as required for equity and debt funders.
- Manage the company cash flow and ensure it is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise and manage all finance personnel
- Manage vendor relationships and required procurement processes
- Manage the supply chain and logistics to get goods from suppliers into warehouse
- Prepare all management accounts and investor updates on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Lead and support budgeting across all departments
- Manage and oversee pricing updates in line with business goals and strategy
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the tax laws and company’s policies
- Prepare financial forecasts and analysis in line with business needs
- Oversee legal, working with external law firms
- Support business operations where required
- Cooperate and work with other departments to improve business and customer efficiency
- Support a range of other business activities that might arise with a focus on delivering customer value
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your CVs and relevant testimonials to the following medium by TUESDAY, 02/05/2023