Business Development Officer
Sales Executive Jobs Information
Sales Executive Jobs
1 - 3 Years
A Degree in business, marketing, or related field. Experience in cooperate sales and marketing. Strong communication skills and IT skills. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Comfortable using a computer for various tasks. Candidate must be between the ages of 25- 40 years
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
20 1st Ringway, Ringway Estate