Showroom Manager (HO)-Electronic Shop
Sales Manager Jobs Information
Sales Manager Jobs
1 - 3 Years
A minimum of Degree in Marketing. Masters will be an added advantage. Above 5 years General selling experience Fluent Oral English Good Computer skills Good Interpersonal and human relationship skills
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Create sales strategies for Branch Manager/ director to approve
- Other duties arranged by the Branch Manager
Requirements for the role:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience essential.
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good technical background in product area is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas