Sales Representative Jobs Information
Promote the sales of products and services to maintain the company’s presence in the market space. Plays a key role in implementing marketing strategies and activities.
- Participate in stock management and control
- Assist shoppers locate the products and goods they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from shoppers (social media, calls and text)
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Keep the store clean and tidy; this includes mopping and hovering
- Work within established guidelines of the brand
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store
- Receive and store stock.
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
- Update social platforms with Products and pricing
- Report stock to management Support the development of marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives
- Generate and submit sales and marketing reports to management
- Any other duties assigned by Management
Salary (Monthly): GHS 1,000 plus commission on sales.
Deadline: November 4, 2022
All CV’s should be sent to.