Autodesk Pre-Sales Technical Role
Sales Representative Jobs Information
Sales Representative Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Other Professional Qualification
Qualifications Industry experience of 2-3 years in Roads, Roads design, Bridges, Drainage or related Experience and/or knowledge in Civil Infrastructure Applications like AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Infraworks, Bentley for Civil Designer or equivalent Must be an enthusiast for current industry trends like BIM Pursuing courses in Civil engineering or any related field within the AEC Civil Infrastructure Relevant industry experience in IT or engineering field Familiar with one of the leading 3D CAD software Understanding of customer workflows, processes and requirements in the related industry Good communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly both to technical and non-technical audiences, e.g. in workshops, conferences, trade fairs, webinars. Business fluency in English– both spoken and written Ability to use the office productivity tools like MS word, excel, outlook, power point etc.
This is a sales and technical role which will cover the following:
- Perform in-depth assessments of customer processes. Investigate, uncover and understand the customer’s business issues. Utilize knowledge of business trends, technology, and industry changes to identify areas of opportunity for customer process improvement.
- Capture metrics for quantifying and justifying the customer’s return on investment (ROI) for the purpose of technical closure.
- Demonstrate proposed solutions & product overviews and relate them to the customer’s business issues.
- Develop and conduct professional presentations & demonstrations, and lead sales discussions with customers to generate sales of Autodesk solutions.
- Presentations, demonstrations, and discussions may be in-person, web-based, or via other mechanisms
- Maintain and grow respected, trusted advisor relationships with customers and members of the Autodesk sales team involved with the opportunity.
- Work closely with sales team to research & identify potential AEC customers
- Execute a high volume of inbound and outbound prospecting calls to potential AEC clients
- Perform thorough discovery to learn about the businesses of each prospect you speak to
- Educate potential AEC customers about the benefits of the AEC product suite
- Schedule qualified meetings with prospects in coordination with the sales team, your supervisor or manager
- Work with your supervisor/manager to identify top priority accounts
- Work within the shared Autodesk databases to perform daily administrative tasks
- Collaborate with OEMs, teammates and sales leadership on strategic projects as needed
- Document all customer opportunities and customer activity in Excel Databases
- Deliver accurate forecasts weekly to ensure our success against plans and targets
Hilla Limmann Highway