Retail Sales Representative
Sales Representative Jobs Information
Our client a leading cement manufacturing company is seeking an interested and skilled individual to assist with the operations of the factory as a RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction of cement distributors and retailers within a particular region. He / She must develop and maintain strong relationships with cement distributors and retailers by adding value to their business as well as performing the following duties:
- Collaborate with the Senior Sales Representative to develop effective sales strategies and a go-to-market plan to achieve sales targets.
- Analyse market trends, customer preferences and competitors to formulate effective sales approaches.
- Coordinate with the Sales Trainer to identify training needs of customers and ensure they are adequately supported to promote product knowledge and sales proficiency.
- Conduct product training sessions for retailers and distributors to improve their understanding and selling techniques.
- Ensure availability of trucks at the plant to deliver distributor orders promptly and efficiently.
- Monitor order fulfillment and resolves any logistics-related issues promptly.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction among distributors and retailers by addressing their needs and resolving issues promptly.
- Address customer queries, concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Market the specified target number of bags monthly through the distribution channel
- Develops and manages a target number of distributors who consistently purchase the minimum number of bags per month.
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to distributors to enhance their performance.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve the region's EBITDA targets through effective sales and distribution strategies.
- Assess progress and implement corrective actions as needed to ensure goal attainment.
- Recruit, manage, and develop Market Developers to aggregate sales for distributors, manage retail availability, and gather market information.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to enhance the team's performance
- Manage credit-related activities, including customer credit limits, cash collection, and weekly account reconciliation.
- Monitor credit risk and take appropriate measures to mitigate potential losses.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies and ensure their successful execution in the assigned region.
- Support the implementation of marketing campaigns and promotional activities.