Finance Manager - Tema
Finance Manager Jobs Information
Finance Manager Jobs
5 - 10 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
1. Minimum qualification of BSC. Admin (finance Option) or B. Comm. with at least five years relevant working experience. 2. Some level of qualification from one of the professional accountancy bodies – ACCA, ICAG or CIMA
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3