Senior Marketing Manager - FMCGs
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Marketing Manager Jobs
More than 10 years
Food and Beverage Jobs
More than GH¢10,000.00
1. Experience Required: 10+ Years (FMCG, Edible OIL, Rice & Soap), Purely in Marketing. 2. Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn. 3. Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate. 4. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) 5. Females have higher advantage
- Developing a marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns including print ads, radio commercials, direct mail campaigns, television commercials, and webinars.
- Creating a content marketing strategy that includes blogs or white papers to engage with customers or build brand awareness.
- Developing pricing strategies and plans to meet company objectives and customer needs.
- Evaluating new technologies to determine how they can be used to improve customer experience or increase sales.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Creating a strategy to attract new customers by identifying potential markets and developing plans to reach them.
- Collaborating with other departments such as sales or customer service to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current customers to retain business and increase sales.
- Developing new products or services by researching customer needs and creating proposals for possible solutions.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Incorporating emerging solutions and technological advancement in new products.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
The Mint Square, Tema Comm.3