Operations Manager Jobs Information
We are looking for a Seasoned Operations Manager who will be responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. The Operations Manager will ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, Business processes, enhance management reporting, and look for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipate and track operational and tactical risks and provide strategic solutions.
- Manage day-to-day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with the sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with Management on planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assesses opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalates to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to the team and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Support back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stay up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with the management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are properly executed in accordance with regulatory-based best practices.
- Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of Five (5) years of recent overall project management experience
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and a Masters will be an added advantage