Operations Officer Jobs Information
Operations Officer Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Public Sector Jobs
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field. 2. Experience in customer service 3. A commitment to excellent customer service. 4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. 5. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers. 6. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. 7. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. 8. Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. 9. Able to work with little to no supervision
- Ensure all issues with the company website and apps are noticed and reported in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, social media engagements and live chat messages in real time or within 15 minutes from when they are sent.
- Ensure real time status updates of all client requests across all 5 service areas
- Work with sales/marking staff to convert prospects into actual and satisfied users.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all clients – online, over the phone and in person
- Create tickets for all issues and track them until resolution
- Work with development team to test and deploy new releases or bug fixes
- Ensure accurate sorting and delivery of all items before expected delivery date
- Work hand in hand with other departments to purchase, update, process, ship, clear and deliver packages
- Coordinate and create all needed shipping documents for both imports and exports in a timely fashion ensuring all IATA and IAC guidelines are met
- Track shipment progress on third party sites until arrival at destination country
- Ensure received packages from remote offices are delivered to clients intact and as received
- Prepare a daily turnover report to upcoming shift and management on status of daily tasks
- Complete daily checklist in a timely manner before noon each working day.
- Ability to examine online stores and successfully complete purchase requests
- Familiarity with the operations in the shipping industry, to include but not limited to, pick ups, drop offs, Bill of Laden, Commercial Invoice, etc
- Good understanding of common and advanced terminologies in the shipping industry
- Create packing lists and delivery slips in a timely manner
- Work with the finance team to reconcile expected payments with actually received payments and follow up on all payments due
- Ensure all items in pending status are followed up on within a few hours from when they care created
- Provide timely updates to members on delayed shipments
- Ensure company phone WhatsApp number is used to broadcast company activities on a weekly basis
- Ability to comfortably use computers, a variety of mobile devices and Microsoft office applications to include navigating web pages and apps.
- Ability to walk a user remotely over the phone through issues encountered with our platform (website and apps) or to walk a user remotely over the phone or in person on how to use our platform.
- Able to market the company to include attending events to promote the company
- Excellent customer service and able to professionally interact with customers in person and over the phone
Abeka La Paz
5 Tulip Link, Nii Okaiman West, Ghana