Education Administrator Jobs Information
Job Requirements –
A minimum of Master’s degree (research-based Master's preferred) such as Public Administration, Administration in Higher Education, or any other relevant field of study.
- At least three (3) years prior experience as a Registrar, or five (5) years post-qualification experience or in tertiary education management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills, with database familiarity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good professional appearance.
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer for the President and the Chief Operations Officer for the Institute who is expected to provide, inter alia, the following:
- Provide leadership and supervision of the daily operations of the Administration.
- Provide the framework within which new policies shall be made, and review existing policies to reflect the changing trends in Higher Education.
- Organize Human Resources audit periodically and recruitment of new staff.
- Review staff records on appointments, promotions, terminations, leaves of absence, resignations, and salaries.
- Supervise admission procedures for the intake of students into the Institute.
- Ensure the effective running of Faculty or Committee conferences, meetings and similar activities.
- Work to promote the public image of the Institute
- Develop and manages a database that will support current and future assessment of institutional progress
- Oversee Academic ceremonies: Matriculation, Graduation, orientation of freshmen as well as other academic functions.
- Draw up annual school and progress reports in consultation with the President
Responsible for Student Affairs Administration
- Oversee the maintenance and provision of accurate academic records on all students registered in the Institute and issue official transcripts and reports on such records when needed.
- Oversee the enrolment of undergraduate, graduate, and research students meeting minimum entry requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of academic calendar, class schedules, timetables, grade sheets and the distribution of semester reports.
- Coordinate the release and publication of examination results.
- Administer faculty regulations relating to the removal of academic deficiencies and compliance with probation and re-admission requirements.
- Ensure the organization of student’s examination and compilation of marks.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants are to submit the following
to the email address below:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae including names, postal and email address of two (2) referees.
- Scanned copies of certificates
All applications should be sent by email to.
The closing date is 27/11/2022.